The first of it’s kind touring Windshield for your Interceptor 650. This version comes with many upgrades over the previous model.
– Made from a very unique blend of Poly Carbonate and few other ingredients to make it sturdy.
– Aerodynamic, tested in a Virtual Wind Tunnel at 288 KMPH speeds.
– Rounded and thickened edges to provide safety to the rider.
– Embossed Company Name and Logo.
– Extended windshield seat for better hold on the headlight curvature
– Introduced central Air Dam to reduce the drag and secondary wind turbulence.
– Reduced the overall weight by using lightest yet strongest Poly-carbonate out there.
– All new frontal mounting.
– Bottom half matte finished in order to avoid headlight reflection during night which can distract the rider.
– Reduced the depth of the windshield to reduce the wind buffeting, weight reduction and improved aesthetics.
– Improved clarity through the windshield
There are no reviews yet.