How to get your Vector on:
- The Vector comes with two adjustable straps made of the same materials that car seat belts are made out of.
The classic holster:
- Simply strap the larger waist strap around your waist and adjust the puller till you’re comfortable. Once that’s done, just buckle it in.
- Now, take the smaller adjustable thigh strap around your thigh and hook it onto the D-ring.
- Two simple and easy steps and voila…you’re good to go!
- Additionally, the Vector can also be worn cross-body, across your shoulders if you choose to.
- Just take the larger waist strap and run it across your preferred shoulder and buckle it in. The thigh strap can be removed. We promise that you’ll look just as cool as you would with it around your waist!
- 900D reverse fabric
- Seat belt webbing
- Twill internal lining
- Water-repellent material
- Dimensions: 32.1cm*34cm (W*H)