- High-Tex Membrane – Falco membrane resistant to water penetration. The only scientific test to determine, define and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test required by the regulations EN 13634: 2010. The testing method consists of a walk of 100 steps on a suitable platform with a water level 5mm above the sole. At the successful completion of this test, the boot is considered waterproof.
- Vulcanized Sole – This means that the sole is injected directly into the upper rather than glued, which makes it unreachable and it lightens the overall structure.
- ACF Men/Women – Craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men’s foot anatomy. This technology allows reaching a higher level of comfort. To extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions
- The boot upper is made out of Micro-Synth. The perk of this material is the combination of lighter weight and higher abrasion resistance.
- Certification CE (LEVEL 2 2 2 2)
- D3O ankle protection (special material created to absorb impact)
Best suited for
- Short tours
- Long tours
- Daily riding