- “Micro-Synth” upper and “Air-Tech” vented lining.
- P.U. moulded shin, calf and ankle plates.
- Micro-adjustable and replaceable P.U. buckles.
- Heavy-duty leather heat shield.
- Moulded rubber sole with reinforced arch support.
- ALL-AROUND CHASSIS – One-piece moulded chassis for increased protection and durability. Impact dampening EVA midsole. Double-compound high-gripping sole.
- D3O™ IMPACT PROTECTION – developed in Winter-sports and Military industry is first applied to motorcycle boots by FALCO. D3O™ intelligent molecules™ flow freely when moving slowly but in case of shock lock together to absorb impact energy. Impact force transmitted to ankle-foot area is significantly reduced thanks to D3O™ exclusive support.
- AIR-TECH – Lining featuring superior performing characteristics and is structurally developed to be extremely breathable, anti-bacterial, quick drying and environment friendly.
- ACF|MEN – Craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men’s foot anatomy. This technique allows to reach a higher level of comfort, to extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions.
- ITALIAN QUALITY PRODUCT – Italian craftsmanship’s ability developed in over 20 years motorcycle boots production combines with certified materials and most innovative constructive solutions. Highly skilled tecnicians follow industrialization processes of all different production units. Quality of italian manufacturing is central to FALCO’ s success and loyal customer base.
- This adventure boot is made out of oil-treated leather. This material contributes to the endurance of the boot while under extreme usage. Furthermore, the use of oil-treated leather improves the level of water resistance and adds to the vintage aesthetic.
- Levels confirm following tests compliances: impact abrasion resistance, impact cut resistance, transverse rigidity of bottom ithin standard EN 13634 “Level 1” performance is deemed as the minimum level required, “Level 2” offers increased performance. Levels confirm following tests compliances: impact abrasion resistance, impact cut resistance, transverse rigidity of bottom.
Best suited for
- Off-road Enduro