- “Micro-Synth” upper and “High-Tex” membrane.
- Ventilated “Air-Tech” textile inserts.
- Toe and heel reinforcements.
- “D3O” backed ankle cups.
- P.U. molded gear pad.
- Rear reflective piping.
- High-grip textured touring sole.
- High-Tex Membrane – Falco membrane resistant to water penetration. The only scientific test to determine, define and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test required by the regulations EN 13634: 2010. The testing method consists of walk of 100 steps on a suitable platform with water level 5mm above the sole. At the successful completion of this test the boot is considered waterproof.
- Vulcanized Sole – This means that the sole is injected directly on the upper rather than glued, which makes it unreachable and it lightens the overall structure.
- ACF Men/Women – Craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men’s foot anatomy. This technology allows reaching a higher level of comfort. To extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions
- Air Tech – Lining featuring superior performing characteristics and is structurally developed to be extremely breathable, anti-bacterial, quick drying and environment friendly.
- The boot upper is made out of Micro-Synth. The perk of this material is the combination of lighter weight and higher abrasion resistance.
- Certification CE (LEVEL 1 2 1)
- D3O ankle protection (special material created to absorb impact)
Best Suited for
- Short rides
- Daily riding
There are no reviews yet.