- “Micro-Synth” Upper and “High-Tex” membrane.
- “Hexagon” ventilation on shin, heel and rear calf plates.
- “D3O” ankle cups inserts.
- Replaceable “Black-Zinc” slider.
- High grip rubber racing sole.
- ACF Men/Women – Craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men’s foot anatomy. This technology allows reaching a higher level of comfort. To extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions
- High-Tex Membrane – Falco membrane resistant to water penetration. The only scientific test to determine, define and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test required by the regulations EN 13634: 2010. The testing method consists of walk of 100 steps on a suitable platform with water level 5mm above the sole. At the successful completion of this test the boot is considered waterproof.
- Certification CE (LEVEL 2 )
- D3O ankle protection (special material created to absorb impact)
Best suited for
- Riding on track