RAM 57mm x 22mm (2.25″ x 0.87″) Motorcycle Base with 11 mm Hole and 25mm (1″) Ball
- The RAM-B-252U marine grade aluminum base consists of a 25mm (1″) diameter ball and 57mm x 22mm (2.25″ x 0.875″) base with an 11 mm hole.
- This part is often used on motorcycles, attaching to the mirror frame, the main brand of bike for the RAM-B-252U is BMW.
- This part fits well on many handlebar pinch bolts with a washer (base is 5 mm thick).
- Features an 11mm hole designed to attach to the mirror frame of motorcycles
- Included B size 25mm (1″) RAM® rubber ball allows for connection to any B size RAM® double socket arm; ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability
- Made of Powder-coated, marine-grade aluminum for durability and reliability in the most demanding marine environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- B Size 25mm (1″)
- Marine-grade aluminum
- Poly Bag