SPARK 2.0 are short gloves which are perfect for city riding on warm days. Made of breathable perforated leather and additional perforations between fingers allow you to feel really comfortable and your skin to breathe. Thanks to the elastic panels located in key areas – on the index and middle finger – you have a full freedom of movement. The GRIP+™ 3D thumb construction and improved ergonomics take care of it as well. Additional stitching on the palm improve grip and guarantee easier and more precise operation of the handle. SPARK 2.0 are gloves with excellent protection provided by knuckle and fingers SAP ™ sliders made with a new technology, extra leather on the side of the glove and removal of seams in areas most vulnerable to tearing. This model has a „floating knuckle” construction, which not only takes care of your comfort, but also protects and ensures safety while riding. The SPARK 2.0 gloves are the perfect companion for your summer rides in the city and nearby areas.
SIZE CHART:The gloves must fit properly but must not exert pressure. With leather gloves, we advise a tighter fit because leather stretches after only a short period, following which it adjusts excellently to the hand. Winter gloves must be a little looser so that air can circulate through the insulation, thereby improving the way your hands are kept warm.
Proper care and cleaning ensure a long lifetime for your gloves. We recommend following instructions below to keep your favourite products in good condition as long as possible:
• Gloves should not be exposed to sunlight for lengthy periods.
• Gloves should not be exposed to high or low temperatures.
• Do not use solvents or toxic substances to clean the gloves.
• The gloves must never be modified or altered; this would detract from their protective effect.
• Gloves should be used only for the purpose for which they are intended.
• Damaged gloves must not be used, and must be replaced.
• Use a damp cloth to clean the gloves.
• The gloves may take some time to dry at normal ambient temperature, and under no circumstances must they be dried near heat sources (radiators, stoves, etc.); they must not be placed in direct sunlight.
• For stubborn stains, you may also use mild soap or special leather soap, or fabric cleaners.
• Leather gloves must be treated regularly with leather conditioning oil or grease.
• Gloves must be inspected regularly for wear and damage.
• Gloves must be completely dry before storage and they must be kept in a dry and well-ventilated location
A high level of ventilation:
There is one more thing that enhances your safety. It is an additional layer of synthetic suede on the side of the glove. This makes the SPARK 2.0 gloves more resistant to abrasions and injuries. At the same time, the use of natural leather and the removal of seams in areas most exposed to tears increases the gloves’ durability and longevity. Stitching on the leather palm patch increases grip, while lycra inserts on the cuff make it easier to fasten the glove.