The ST-3 is a long, sporty glove that offers maximum protection and comfort. Featuring a new type of the SAP™ sliders on the knuckles and fingers, it protects your hand with ArmorPlus foam impact absorbers, a leather panel on the wrist and an extra layer of leather on the side of the glove. SuperFabric® panels secure key areas from being damaged during slide on rough surface and make ST-3 gloves even more durable and resistant to abrasion and tears. The V-Lock™ fastening is ergonimic and comfortable solution. The ST-3 is made of breathable perforated leather and has perforations between the fingers. Grip+™ 3D thumb construction, pre-curved fingers and improved ergonomics ensure a great fit and comfort while riding two wheels. Silicone inserts on the palm enhance grip and allow easier and more precise operation of the handle. High-quality materials, a carefully planned and refined cut and a perfect fit – all these features are designed to make motorcycling as enjoyable as possible.
SIZE CHART:The gloves must fit properly but must not exert pressure. With leather gloves, we advise a tighter fit because leather stretches after only a short period, following which it adjusts excellently to the hand. Winter gloves must be a little looser so that air can circulate through the insulation, thereby improving the way your hands are kept warm.
• Gloves should not be exposed to sunlight for lengthy periods.
• Gloves should not be exposed to high or low temperatures.
• Do not use solvents or toxic substances to clean the gloves.
• The gloves must never be modified or altered; this would detract from their protective effect.
• Gloves should be used only for the purpose for which they are intended.
• Damaged gloves must not be used, and must be replaced.
• Use a damp cloth to clean the gloves.
• The gloves may take some time to dry at normal ambient temperature, and under no circumstances must they be dried near heat sources (radiators, stoves, etc.); they must not be placed in direct sunlight.
• For stubborn stains, you may also use mild soap or special leather soap, or fabric cleaners.
• Leather gloves must be treated regularly with leather conditioning oil or grease.
• Gloves must be inspected regularly for wear and damage.
• Gloves must be completely dry before storage and they must be kept in a dry and well-ventilated location.
There are no reviews yet.