- SMK Retro never goes out of style! SMK Retro Unicolour is a full-face helmet with timeless design aesthetics coupled with advanced impact absorption materials protecting the rider at all times.The Retro full-face comes with a unique transformation kit that let you conveniently mix and match different aspects of the helmet such as the visors or the side plates.The plush suede fabrics and real leather cushioning the rider’s face give extra comfort and a sense of richness to the helmet.Extra side covers allow for removal of the visor and to use of the helmet with goggles or sunglasses only.
Homologation: ECE 22-05 & ISI CERTIFIED
- Integrated rear spoiler.
- Multiple Density EPS.
- Proudly Made in India.
- Breath Deflector Included.
- Chin Curtain Included.
- Weight: 1600 grams approximately.
- Breathable, hypoallergenic liners.
- Neck roller
- Fully removable and washable.
- Resil coated comfort liner.
- Antistatic Moisture Controlled Fabric
- Equipped with a practical quick release buckle for micro metric adjustment.
- Chin Air Vents.
- Channeled Exhausts.
- Hot Air Rear Exhausts..
- Top Air Vents.
- Wide Vision.
- UV Resistant.
- Quick Release Visor Mechanism.
- Pinlock Ready
SMK as a brand is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of protective helmets for motorcyclists arrives with its SMK range, a collection that is already complete, but one which will continue to grow in the coming years, with increasingly innovative and technologically advanced products that are safe and aesthetically captivating. SMK helmets are conceptualized and designed in Europe. From the molding of shells and components to painting and assembly, not forgetting the cutting-edge laboratories in which SMK helmets are tested in accordance with international homologations.