- SMK Twister Dragon helmets are designed and developed in Europe by the best, expert designers, before being produced by Studds, a company based in Delhi, India that produces almost four million helmets annually, destined for markets across the world.The external shell of this SMK Twister Dragon Helmet is moulded in EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic), a thermoplastic resin that is particularly resistant to impact. The Twister has an aerodynamic shape that ensures silence inside the helmet.The internal shell of SMK Twister helmet is moulded in differentiated density EPS, for better absorption of the energy resulting from an impact.The ventilation system has been designed to allow for the constant intake of fresh air through the two adjustable air vents, one positioned on the chin and another on the upper part of the shell. Hot air can exit through the rear extractor.
Homologation: ECE 22-05 & ISI CERTIFIED
- Integrated rear spoiler.
- Multiple Density EPS.
- Proudly Made in India.
- Breath Deflector Included.
- Chin Curtain Included.
- Weight: 1600 grams approximately.
- Breathable, hypoallergenic liners.
- Neck roller
- Fully removable and washable.
- Resil coated comfort liner.
- Antistatic Moisture Controlled Fabric
- Equipped with a practical quick release buckle for micro metric adjustment.
- Chin Air Vents.
- Channeled Exhausts.
- Hot Air Rear Exhausts..
- Top Air Vents.
- Wide Vision.
- UV Resistant.
- Quick Release Visor Mechanism.
- Pinlock Ready
SMK as a brand is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of protective helmets for motorcyclists arrives with its SMK range, a collection that is already complete, but one which will continue to grow in the coming years, with increasingly innovative and technologically advanced products that are safe and aesthetically captivating. SMK helmets are conceptualized and designed in Europe. From the molding of shells and components to painting and assembly, not forgetting the cutting-edge laboratories in which SMK helmets are tested in accordance with international homologations.
There are no reviews yet.