BLAZE is a short glove that is perfect for city riding on warm summer days. Thanks to the 3D mesh fabric, they will provide you with excellent ventilation and allow you to get maximum pleasure from motorcycle riding. Ergonomic construction ensures better fit, the additional silicone and natural leather inserts on front palm improve the grip and durability of the gloves. A pulling strap and touch&close fastening are elements that make it easy and fast to adjust the gloves to your hands. The ArmorPlus foam absorbers and additional material on the side of the glove take care about your safety. The BLAZE model is available in 4 color options and a women’s version too.
SIZE CHART:The gloves must fit properly but must not exert pressure. With leather gloves, we advise a tighter fit because leather stretches after only a short period, following which it adjusts excellently to the hand. Winter gloves must be a little looser so that air can circulate through the insulation, thereby improving the way your hands are kept warm.
Proper care and cleaning ensure a long lifetime for your gloves. We recommend following instructions below to keep your favourite products in good condition as long as possible:
• Gloves should not be exposed to sunlight for lengthy periods.
• Gloves should not be exposed to high or low temperatures.
• Do not use solvents or toxic substances to clean the gloves.
• The gloves must never be modified or altered; this would detract from their protective effect.
• Gloves should be used only for the purpose for which they are intended.
• Damaged gloves must not be used, and must be replaced.
• Use a damp cloth to clean the gloves.
• The gloves may take some time to dry at normal ambient temperature, and under no circumstances must they be dried near heat sources (radiators, stoves, etc.); they must not be placed in direct sunlight.
• For stubborn stains, you may also use mild soap or special leather soap, or fabric cleaners.
• Leather gloves must be treated regularly with leather conditioning oil or grease.
• Gloves must be inspected regularly for wear and damage.
• Gloves must be completely dry before storage and they must be kept in a dry and well-ventilated location.
32% Genuine leather
2% Artificial leather